-->
Marcadores De Postagens: Vírus Humor Noticias Musica Bizarro Internet

sexta-feira, 3 de agosto de 2007

By Kirsten Scott


Well, how can I follow Anne Mallory's fabulous interview and Q&A about PIZZA? Yikes! I guess all those unique and fabulous pizza ideas got me thinking about how different we all are--about what we want out of our pizza AND our romance.

(What do you think, decent segue?)

In the few years that I've been writing, I've tried: young adult, historical single title, historical short stories, short contemporary, and erotica. I suppose I should settle down but I've been cursed with a multitude of personalities and a very short attention span. What's a girl to do?

Each of these genres reaches a different part of me. The historical touches my most feminine side, the one that wants to wear gowns and gloves and ride in carriages with a dashing alpha male wearing deliciously tight breeches. My short contemporary featured a lawyer who gets busy with the goregous CEO on the other side of a business deal (being a lawyer myself, this represents, er...real life fantasy...). I think you can guess what the erotica is all about ((BLUSH)). And then there's YA, where I get to channel my inner walrus.

So what's your favorite? Historical? Contemporary? Erotica? Short stories or long? What do you love about your chosen genre and why?

And what the heck should I write next?!!?




And the winnahs of autographed books by yesterday's fantabulous guest blogger Anne Mallory are Bamabelle and Mary F! Please send your snail mail information to Caren at carencrane AT gmail DOT com. Congratulations and thanks for stopping by!

Nenhum comentário:

 
Creative Commons License
Donestock by pedro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Brazil License.